Looking for Florida REI? - Posted by L(nyc)

Posted by Brandon (FL) on November 01, 2001 at 20:38:48:

Unfortunately I’m a beginner. The lots are filling up. Houses are being built on every street. I cant seem to find a SFH on the canals under $150k. My strategy at first will be rehab flips if I stay on my present mind set. I’ll also be looking into rental income as well.

Looking for Florida REI? - Posted by L(nyc)

Posted by L(nyc) on November 01, 2001 at 13:48:26:

Planning on moving to Miami in the very near future and would like some advice on the market, and rei groups from out there. I m just looking to network with fellow investors, and possibly get pointed into some good starting points to get to know the market better.

Re: Looking for Florida REI? - Posted by David Garcia

Posted by David Garcia on January 31, 2002 at 16:29:41:

I need an investor for the miami area.

David
843-293-1018

I’m in Cape Coral… - Posted by Brandon (FL)

Posted by Brandon (FL) on November 01, 2001 at 13:50:46:

i’m a beginner but from what ive seen there is a giant amount of rei here and cape coral is a small city, its 2 hrs away from miami which i figure if its anything like the cape youll be in good hands

Re: I’m in Cape Coral… - Posted by StevenT

Posted by StevenT on November 01, 2001 at 20:34:59:

I onced lived in Cape Coral but real estate was the last thing on my mind at the time. I’m in Canada now and I’m moving to Bradenton FL in three week. I was just wondering what kind of investing our you doing down there. I just remember the Cape as being a lot of empty lots and a house for about every three lots? So what do you think works well there, what is your stratagy?