Looking for other investors in Michigan - Posted by neil

Posted by Tony on January 28, 2001 at 23:24:06:

Trina,

My partner and I are just getting started and I would greatly appreciate any help you could give. We started getting serious about it a week ago and have been blown away by the whole concept. I can’t tell you how much we’ve learned. Please e-mail:tonybrown0000@hotmail.com.
thank you, Tony B.

Looking for other investors in Michigan - Posted by neil

Posted by neil on January 20, 2001 at 21:54:19:

I am just getting started in REI and I would like to talk to any other people in my area about the bussiness. I am not really looking for a mentor or anything but just someone who would be willing to share ideas with me and help me get started. Any one who is willing to help can either post a follow up to this post or E-mail me at bassman3068@aol.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Looking for other investors in Michigan - Posted by chuck

Posted by chuck on January 21, 2001 at 21:41:53:

What area of MI are you in. I am in st clair county

Re: Looking for other investors in Michigan - Posted by Eddie Robinson

Posted by Eddie Robinson on January 21, 2001 at 18:34:49:

I’m fairly new myself, but have learned a bit from courses ordered and this site. I’ll be happy to help any way I can.
Hopefully, we can help each other.

Re: Looking for other investors in Michigan - Posted by neil

Posted by neil on January 21, 2001 at 22:34:05:

I am in saginaw county. I am very interested in talking to you about getting started in the business and getting any info I can. If it is not a problem I would appreciate it if you could E-mail me. My address has changed and is now gymrat8168@msn.com

p.s. Thank you for your time.

Re: Looking for other investors in Michigan - Posted by Trina

Posted by Trina on January 25, 2001 at 21:13:40:

I have been trying unsucessfully for the last two years to break ground in Washtenaw County in this field and have been unsuccessful but have a world of knowledge. I/ve made some contacts and am fully aware that the opportunity is wide open. HELP ! !

Re: Looking for other investors in Michigan - Posted by Trina

Posted by Trina on January 25, 2001 at 21:10:00:

I have been trying unsucessfully for the last two years to break ground in Washtenaw County in this field and have been unsuccessful but have a world of knowledge. Please let me know how you are doing.