Looking for recommendations on phone number lookup software.... - Posted by kf_az

Posted by Byaka on December 15, 1999 at 10:34:06:

Here is the best one I was able to find:

It accesses a few major white page directories plus it allows you to do a reverse look-up (find a person by his/her phone number). Very useful when you are replying to ads in a paper…

Looking for recommendations on phone number lookup software… - Posted by kf_az

Posted by kf_az on December 15, 1999 at 10:17:56:

I’d like to get some advice on the best ways/software to look up phone numbers when you have addresses and even in some cases the people’s name. The white pages don’t seem to have any of the numbers I’m looking for and I can’t believe that they are all unlisted. I’ve used ProCd a couple of years ago at my JOB. It seemed to work pretty well. I was thinking of buying the current version. But first I wanted to ask all of you. Also, if anyone has ideas on getting unlisted numbers other than the hefty fees they charge on the “spy” and “snoop” web sites, I’d be interested to hear about that too. Thank you in advance.
k.f.

www.anywho.com (nt) - Posted by LHoffman

Posted by LHoffman on December 15, 1999 at 11:55:08:

Re: Looking for recommendations on phone number lookup software… - Posted by Steve-Atl

Posted by Steve-Atl on December 15, 1999 at 10:29:55:

Try www.555-1212.com. Someone on this site suggested this to me and I have found it helpful.

Good Luck