looking for solid pro's to help me start flipping using notes - Posted by angela pa

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on May 03, 2000 at 19:34:30:

Angela:
There is nothing magic about having a special contract for “flipping” properties or creating notes.

If you will simply make sure you insert some “assignment” language into your sales agreement with the seller you will be fine. Read the post below regarding “How to Steps 1,2,3” which will provide you with a general idea of how these deals are structured.

Another way to earn income is to “counsel” with the property seller and simply show him a way that he can sell his property directly to a buyer using owner financing as a tool or technique to sell it quickly and then you would earn a broker fee on the sale of the note instrument.

Michael Morrongiello

looking for solid pro’s to help me start flipping using notes - Posted by angela pa

Posted by angela pa on May 03, 2000 at 18:27:42:

I’m looking for solid pro’s to help me learn while I earn in the note business. I’m interested in flipping. I need to know where to get the correct type of contract to use for flips that’s assignable. Anyone have any suggestions?