Looking to build my team - Posted by Dietrich

Posted by Brent_IL on September 17, 2003 at 12:46:03:

IMO, based your post asking about contracts you don’t need to put together a team yet. The “team” works on locating specific deals or on existing deals as they are instructed by you. To get a deal you have to get in front of a seller who must sell for some reason. To get an offer accepted you have to write good offers. To write good offers you need to study your market, determine what works, and modify it to fit your personal situation. Not all CREI approaches work in all areas, and the ones that work won’t be available for all people.

The single greatest cause of failure in creative real estate investing is making offers prematurely. It?s because some of those ill-conceived offers will be accepted to the investor?s detriment.

One can make a ton of money in creative real estate investing, but it?s not of the ?Scratch-off an Instant Winner?-type road to riches. Obviously, you?ll do what you wish, but I?d take Ron Starr?s advice and spend more time in preparation to lessen the chance of losing money the first time out.

Looking to build my team - Posted by Dietrich

Posted by Dietrich on September 17, 2003 at 06:42:30:

Looking for a good real estate attorney and title company in Solano County that caters to investors.