Loop Net Monthly Fees - Posted by LK

Posted by ray@lcorn on April 25, 2007 at 11:30:42:

Larry,

I’ve had an an active premium membership on Loopnet for several years. I keep standing notification alerts for a dozen or so markets and for me this alone is worth the cost. I’ve bought several properties that came from an alert.

I’ve also sold a number of properties through Loopnet. The reach is unmatched by any other service. The buyers list (with listings) is invaluable. However, make sure you have a good sales package ready to go in emailable format (e.g. pdf). The response is usually best in the first week, and if you don’t have the materials ready you’ll miss the first responders.

ray

Loop Net Monthly Fees - Posted by LK

Posted by LK on April 23, 2007 at 10:03:56:

I know that Loop Net is a great website and source for commercial properties. I have been a free member because I am not a very active commercial investor and did not think the $50/ month was worth seeing the few extra listings.

I recently posted a three unit property for sale and have a couple of other things that I could list. It seems that it would be worth it on the selling side ($70/month), since all the “free members” would have access. Of course Loop Net pitches the part about getting the potential buyers list, which could also be helpful.

I was just curious how many Loop Net users are paid subscribers, and if the additional benefits are worth the cost.