Anybody doing Joe K Machanic’s Lein system. Joe
makes it sound so easy. Just wondering if anyones
haveing any luck with that.
Thanks for your responses
Steven

Re: Machanic’s Leins System - Posted by keithk2

Posted by keithk2 on May 12, 1999 at 01:37:36:

Steven,

I agree with Joe on this one. It isn’t easy in that it requires you to go out, do the research and learn the business from the ground up.

What the course and software give you is an extremely effective tool for getting the business up and running. The letter templates in the software gives your business a professional edge and makes it easy to generate a large mailing quickly. However, you still need to gather and verify the info and enter it into the database in order for the software to do you any good.

You need to have a thorough understanding of your state’s laws and procedures regarding liens on real property. You’ll have a great deal of difficulty being successful if you can’t understand the legal end of the business
It’s not a get-rich-quick scam. It’s a solid basis for what appears to be a very rewarding segment of dealing in notes and payment streams

Good luck and all success
keith

Re: Mechanic’s Lien System - Posted by Joe Kaiser

Posted by Joe Kaiser on May 07, 1999 at 22:34:33:

It’s neither simple nor easy. It takes a dedicated effort and more than a little “learning the ropes” in order to pull it off.

However, if you make the commitment, it’s a creative and worthwhile approach to a unique way to buy paper.

Joe