MAKE QUICK CASH WITH REAL ESTATE!!!! - Posted by Nate

Posted by Brad Crouch on December 30, 1998 at 02:17:01:

Nate,

Just a suggestion . . . scroll down the main page and read each entire thread that has a post by “Jackie from Dallas”. Also she has written an article well worth reading in the “How to” section (I think). The article has the word “new” next to the title.

Good luck,

Brad

MAKE QUICK CASH WITH REAL ESTATE!!! - Posted by Nate

Posted by Nate on December 30, 1998 at 01:07:50:

Hey, it got you to look, didn’t it??

No, but really…I’ve got a very general question for all of you who have purchased courses/books from this site or otherwise–

If you were to pick one or two courses that would give the best information for quick “nest egg” building strategies, which would you choose?

(I realize this doesn’t narrow it down to what segment I’m looking at (flips, fixers, LO’s, etc.), that’s why I’m asking generally. I am open to all of the above, but want to focus on a specific niche or two)

THANKS TO ALL! Happy new year to all of my fellow entrepreneurs!!

Re: MAKE QUICK CASH + a nest egg - Posted by Jackie in Dallas

Posted by Jackie in Dallas on December 30, 1998 at 20:00:44:

Here’s my theory -

Flip contracts for quick cash - let’s say you make an average of $4000 per flip when you are first starting out.

Keep $1000 for celebrating - and expenses then

Use the other $3000 to buy a Lonnie deal - sell the mobile home for $7,000 , get $500 - $1000 down and $250 a month

That basically just DOUBLED your profit on that one little flip by investing part of the money in a Lonnie deal - what’s even better, the Lonnie deal will pay you for years and years.

Then you just go do it again!

Re: MAKE QUICK CASH WITH REAL ESTATE!!! - Posted by Joey P SE AL

Posted by Joey P SE AL on December 30, 1998 at 07:29:58:

I got started with the Carleton Sheets course. Although I agree with many others that his ideas are geared more toward building wealth for tomorrow and not today, I found it to be VERY informative. In fact, I have listened to his entire course on CDs at least ten times altogether.

The next material that I really noticed and paid much attention to was the “How to Articles” on this website. I found these to be very informative, in fact you will probably agree with me that this entire website is nothing less than a goldmine of information!

Lastly, I have listened to the recommendation of many others on this website and purchased Ron LeGrand’s Book “Fast Cash With Quick Turn Real Estate.” I found it very informative and an excellent choice for anyone just beginning. Get this book and read it if you haven’t. I’m also waiting on my second book to come in (Rich Dad, Poor Dad.)

Hope this helps…