Many Lease Option Programs - Posted by Dan Ode

Posted by chris on April 07, 1999 at 05:27:40:

have legrands course on l/o’s & like it ( xept for the poor sound @ times ) the man knows what he’s talking about even though ( like all salesmen ) he paints a slightly rosy picture. have bronchicks nuts & bolts course & i like that too. gonna check out his 1 day cash cow workshop in tampa soon. shemin is another good one ( & cheap too ) . but whats the beef w/ legrands course anyway ?

Many Lease Option Programs - Posted by Dan Ode

Posted by Dan Ode on March 26, 1999 at 08:32:48:

Hello Everyone,

I am confused on which Lease Option program to purchase.

1. Has anyone ever heard of Claude Diamond and his Lease Purchase Programs?

2. If so, why are they several thousand dollars to purchase and Joe Kaiser’s, Bill Bronchick and Ron LeGrande’s are only a few hundred
    dollars?

3. What’s the differences between them?

4. Which one is the best out of Bill’s, Ron’s, or Joe’s program?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Dan

Re: Many Lease Option Programs - Posted by Randall

Posted by Randall on April 01, 1999 at 18:28:27:

Ron’s course (and contracts) are bad, and Joe’s really sucks! Claude’s is good, but you don’t need it to be successsful. STAY AWAY FROM JOE KAISER!!! Go with Bill Bronchick!!!

Re: Many Lease Option Programs - Posted by Lyal

Posted by Lyal on March 30, 1999 at 13:07:36:

Joe Kaiser’s course is just a book, an excellent one but you need to be able to read the info and put it into practice yourself (some help is available on his web-site). Not sure about Ron’s. If you want someone to show you the ropes and be there to hold your hand through the first year, Claude is the guy to talk to. He’s there by phone, FAX or email when you need him. All you need to do is find someone to say “yes (or even maybe)” to the idea of a lease / option. Then you call Claude and say “what the h*ll do I do now?” and he’ll guide you through what to look for, what to offer, what contract to use, how to market it etc.

(I get nothing from Claude for any of the above comments!)

Re: Many Lease Option Programs - Posted by Pat (IN)

Posted by Pat (IN) on March 26, 1999 at 15:24:36:

Hi,
I’ve also been wrestling with trying to decide whose
study course to buy.

If you get any credible feedback, let me know.

Pat (IN)

Re: Many Lease Option Programs - Posted by Steve

Posted by Steve on April 02, 1999 at 21:41:19:

could you please explain your dissatisfaction with Kaiser’s L/O course? Thanks.

Posted by Randall on April 03, 1999 at 11:07:12:

He says in his ad that the contracts alone are worth more than the price of the course. Not so! All Kaiser’s contracts are preprinted with his state (Washington) on them, making them useless! His ad is misleading if not bordering on fraudulant!

Re: Many Lease Option Programs - Posted by Ryan

Posted by Ryan on April 03, 1999 at 15:10:47:

The CREOnline ad says the the program comes with SAMPLE letters and contracts and that the IDEAS you can get from these sample documents are worth more that the price of the course. Joe’s web site mentions nothing like what you say.

Posted by Randall on April 03, 1999 at 16:51:58:

You need to go back and read that again! Let’s put it this way: To everyone who would purchase this course (Ultimate Lease Option Strategy) save your money. You will not be able to use a single contract in that course in your state (unless you live in Washington). All other courses by other teachers have fill-in-the-blank forms (although there are differences in each county and state to consider). Kaiser was too lazy and too cheap to pay a lawyer to draw up new forms other than his own WHICH ARE SPECIALLY TAILORED FOR WASHINGTON STATE! With all the trouble Kaiser goes through to describe his contracts, it is indeed misleading to give us that useless crap he offers. Let the BUYER BEWARE!!!