MANY THANKS TO ED GARCIA, KARP, RENE AND CREONLINE - Posted by Chenel_MD

Posted by Rosalyn Ross on March 21, 2000 at 14:32:22:

Congrats!!!

MANY THANKS TO ED GARCIA, KARP, RENE AND CREONLINE - Posted by Chenel_MD

Posted by Chenel_MD on March 20, 2000 at 17:55:05:

Ed Garcia,Karl Hartley, Rene Perrin and Creonline for thanks for the help:

We closed on the New York Deal today! To Ed, I don’t know if you remember me (I spoke to you on the phone way back in January- I am the persistent woman that kept calling you all day) and you gave me the idea of how to find a hard money lender and the tips and tricks on how to use them to get what I needed. At any rate, thanks, my husband and I greatly appreciate the advice because the knowledge kept the deal alive, saved us money and got us paid today.

To Karl Hartley, (Karp), thanks for being in the chatroom that night. Although I didn’t know you any better than any of the other b.s. lenders that I had dealt with in the past, (me thinks, LOL) you pointed us in the right direction and connected us to the right people.

To Rene, I don’t know if you read in here but thanks for pointing me to the go between guy and for your generous offer of assistance.

To Creonline, God Bless you for just being in existence- I definitely would never have met any of the above without this site. Well it’s on to the next deal.