Mentor in MAINE or New Hampshire?? - Posted by Ryan Dube

Posted by Ryan on June 13, 2000 at 08:14:48:

My sister’s family moved to New Mexico about 3 years ago. From what I hear, the weather here is a LOT colder than where you are! Sanford huh… that’s one real estate market where you can find houses for dirt cheap - although I don’t know about some of those neighborhoods…

Anyway, thanks for the advice - I’ll definitely look into those clubs.

-Ryan

Mentor in MAINE or New Hampshire?? - Posted by Ryan Dube

Posted by Ryan Dube on June 12, 2000 at 12:17:55:

I am looking for anyone in Maine or New Hampshire who is an experienced (5 to 7+ years) real estate investor. I would like an opportunity to “shadow” you during any of your deals to see how a real-life transaction takes place. Also, for your one-on-one guidance throughout my first deal, I’m willing to cut a percentage of my first profits as a fee to you with no financial investment on your part, just your time.

I’m really interested in talking with anyone who has this kind of experience in this area - regardless of whether or not you want to mentor. I’m looking for a local network of like-minded people to get some positive feedback from. Please, if you’re from Maine or New Hampshire and you invest in real estate (even just a little), please respond. Thanks.

-Ryan

Re: Mentor in MAINE or New Hampshire?? - Posted by Tim

Posted by Tim on June 12, 2000 at 21:08:13:

I used to be from Maine (Sanford), but now living in Arizona for the last 2 years, trying to get started in RE. Sorry! You might try the “Local RE clubs” link on this site. I believe there is a club in Maine. Good Luck, and how is the weather there?

Tim Callahan