mentoring program ? - Posted by Lynn

Posted by Robert on February 28, 2001 at 16:27:40:

Greg NY is sooooo on the money!! Save that huge mentoring fee for your deals. Join your local REI, network & read everything you can get your hands on. You may want to supplement your knowledge with some low(er) cost courses. (Ask your REI crew to mention some they’ve found useful. We RE Investors are a quirky bun bunch, but most of us are very open in telling what has & hasn’t worked for us in our investing adventures. Best of luck to you.

mentoring program ? - Posted by Lynn

Posted by Lynn on February 27, 2001 at 21:41:11:

Hello, I ordered the Carleton Sheets program about a year ago. I have read the program and listened to the tapes. I was hoping to have an additonal income but in recently I hurt my back on the job and I’m not sure when I will be able to return and if I do, how long I will be able to keep my job. So I need to get started ASAP to creating some income. Last week I got a call from the Carleton Sheets office regarding a mentoring program. It seems like a lot of money to have someone instructing me on what to do, althought I feel I do need some extra motivation, guidance, support and confidence. That is why I am writing this message. I was hoping that someone might let me know if this is a good program and if it’s worth the money.(it all sounds so (too) good). Thanks for your help. Lynn

You would do better to - Posted by Bud Branstetter

Posted by Bud Branstetter on March 01, 2001 at 22:31:50:

Go to landtrust.net and seach on posts on mentoring.

Re: mentoring program ? - Posted by Patrick Allen

Posted by Patrick Allen on February 28, 2001 at 16:58:43:

Go to the Carleton Sheets area and read the posts titled “CS CONSULTING PROGRAM”. The advise you need is there.

Pat Allen.

Re: mentoring program ? - Posted by Greg NY

Posted by Greg NY on February 27, 2001 at 21:51:51:

Lynn,

It just might be a good program but I think I have one even cheaper.

Go to your local REI club. Lots of investors will be there that are doing the things you want to do. Its like having this website standing right in front of you, live and in person. Just my thoughts. Plus you can meet a lot of people that may be of great use to you one day.

NETWORKING is a beautiful thing!

Greg NY