Mentoring Programs - Posted by JimN

Posted by rw on March 06, 2001 at 12:31:36:

Todd,

Contact Ms. Templin or Mr. Lenahan at our corporate office.

RW

Mentoring Programs - Posted by JimN

Posted by JimN on March 06, 2001 at 10:56:27:

Earlier in the morning Russ Whitney mentioned a mentoring program where people fly into Anycity U.S.A. for 4 days, take people by the hand, and jumpstart their investing careers. I’m here to tell you that it works. I’ve been through it, had huge success, and look forward each week to going out in the field as one of the mentors he spoke of, and helping others get “paid” on a consistent and repeated basis all throughout the United States. Results speak volumes and we’ve got them. Thanks, Jim

Re: Mentoring Programs - Posted by kevin

Posted by kevin on March 06, 2001 at 16:33:20:

That’s great. What kind of deals have you done? I am out of work but, I have money. Could I come to your town and shadow you for a few days?

Re: Mentoring Programs - Posted by rw

Posted by rw on March 06, 2001 at 11:13:25:

Jim,

Good post. I’m sure you are one of our pros as your verbiage sounds just like Todd. : - )

Please, if you are a Whitney Trainer or Mentor, Identify yourself with your signature as follows

First Name and last initial and Whitney Trainer or Mentor

Ie:

JimS-Whitney/Mentor

Thanks for your post. and keep up the good work in the field.

Russ Whitney

Re: Mentoring Programs - Posted by Gordon

Posted by Gordon on March 06, 2001 at 22:25:37:

Russ,

As an expert on real estate, you can clear up an ongoing discussion about a company in your area, Nationwide Real Estate Discounters.

Legitimate? Not legitimate? Do you know Ralph Santillo and the others that run Nationwide?

Your opinion to many new investors is greatly appreciated.

Gordon

Russ! How does one become … - Posted by Todd (MO)

Posted by Todd (MO) on March 06, 2001 at 12:13:49:

…a Russ Whitney trainer, or coach, etc. What are the requirements? Who to contact?

Thanks,

Todd Bockman