mentors, buddies, etc - Posted by marleeka

Posted by Demond on June 16, 2000 at 15:51:11:

hello marleeka, I am also new, a newbie and would like some conversation in these issues.I have already purchased one great deal the will =40,000 + WHEN SOLD AND AM NOW LOOKING AT L/OPTIONS. I am very interested in what sheets says about them,please email any comments and maybe we could have some conversation.

mentors, buddies, etc - Posted by marleeka

Posted by marleeka on June 05, 2000 at 17:54:15:

i could really use some people to talk to (rather type to!!) about the whole REI thing. i ordered the CS program a few weeks ago and i’m very excited to get started regardless of my “no money” situation or terrible credit!!!lol anyway, i would love for anyone to get in touch with me on different strategies, things that work well with you (maybe with no money down!), and i even want to hear from people in my shoes now…the beginners. maybe we could exchange some useful info. also, i heard there were other programs that might expand a little more than sheets. if you know, let me know at marleeka@hotmail.com

Re: mentors, buddies, etc - Posted by Roger

Posted by Roger on June 09, 2000 at 19:31:31:

I am new as well, let me know what you find out and I will do the same. If I find useful websites or information I will let you know.
Roger.