Michael warren Trial- Maybe Never? - Posted by Gus Guru Helper

Posted by Linda on April 20, 2006 at 17:03:35:

There have been several people in the past who have posted here that were or were not satisfied with Warren. Maybe if some both ways would show some interest, it might be brought to resolution? Jump in.

Michael warren Trial- Maybe Never? - Posted by Gus Guru Helper

Posted by Gus Guru Helper on April 13, 2006 at 18:42:14:

Well he has done it again. His lawyers got a delay until Aug/06 on his fraud charge trial in the 4th U.S District Court in Colorado Springs Co. It is all a matter of Public Record and you can check with them if you like. If he can keep it up long enough he can put it off until it is forgotten or the claimants die. Several years now and no resolution. Thats our court system. In the meantime the NARIA National Association of Real Estate Investors obviously continues to support him by keeping him on their speakers schedule. Maybe that tells you something about them. In fact I believe he is pushing his wares again at a Wealth Builder’s Meeting in Tampa Florida next month. Maybe Wealth Builders should look closely in who they are recommending to their members? or maybe they don’t care as long as they get their cut? David Butler a sometimes poster on this site may have some collaboration on this as Michael has had some effect on him. What say David?

Re: Michael warren Trial- Maybe Never? - Posted by Milton Everett

Posted by Milton Everett on June 07, 2006 at 09:20:17:

Joining his organization,in 2003, cost us over $16,000.00

Re: Michael warren Trial- Maybe Never? - Posted by Jay Speak

Posted by Jay Speak on April 14, 2006 at 11:18:12:

Keep in mind:

(1) Everyone is presummed (innocent) until proved guilty in a court of law.

Just because Mr. Warren has been charged does not mean that he is guilty. The government must PROVE their case.

(2) I am not defending Mr. Warren in any way, shape, form, or manner…however if he is still pushing his wares as U call it; I give him credit for being persistant and of courage for sooner or later WE ALL (in the real estate business) will have to follow that same example.

A classic example is that if one is a landlord sooner or later we shall (guarantted) be accused by a tenant of code violations, end up in rent court, and small claims court on a civil matter. Once again I must state that these events ARE GURANTEED to happen !

In those times we must CONTINUE TO push on and “push our wares” what ever they may be !

It’s just the nature of the business of any business and life !

(3) As far as the Wealth Builders group…the lesson we can take from that is: Relationships are more important than money. The way I see it, Mr. Warren took the time to (develop a relationship) with the power that be in that group and there might some some positive character (based on facts) traits about him that we do not know or the court system knows, that can shed some light about him that we do not and could not know as right now.
Once again I am not defending Mr. Warren at all for I do not know him personally nor do I know the details of his legal case…I just want to point out…that relationships are more important than money.

(4) One more thing I would like to mention. Only the state (the prosecutors) and his legal team have any FACTS ON PAPER the details of his case, so that anything discussed on this board is merely speculation.

Thanks for your post and this was just my 2 or 3 cents.

Re: Can He be stopped? - Posted by Linda

Posted by Linda on June 07, 2006 at 17:29:00:

$16,000 Dollars? What did you join? Judgements, Discounted mortgages. Is this a part of his current felony charges? Gruess Got, how can he get away with all of this? Tell us more.

Re: Michael warren - Honest or Not? - Posted by Jack

Posted by Jack on May 05, 2006 at 17:03:07:

Jay you speak very well. Interesting that you say you do not want to defend Mr Warren and then give many of your reasons why he should be defended. If Mr Warren is so squeeky clean until proven otherwise, how to you explain the criminal charges against him and the myiad of comments in the archives. If he has built a relationship with Wealth Builders, which is a for profit organization, even with his certainly questionable business dealings, maybe there is a reason for it. The same may hold true with NARIA. Who all is getting their cut? Why would any organization such as the Tampa Wealth Builders feel it necessary to have such a questionable speaker at their meetings? do they have their own members best interest in mind or just their own?

Re: Michael warren Trial- Maybe Never? - Posted by Linda

Posted by Linda on April 14, 2006 at 17:29:29:

Your right everyone is innocent until proven guilty. It would appear as long as he and his lawyers can put that off, he won’t be. Put his name in the search engine on this site and you will get about 76 hits. Interesting information. Wealthbuilders ofcourse is a for profit organization for the owners, whereas REIAs are normally non profit. There in may lie a difference in their motives. However I would think NAREIA as a national organization for REIAs might want to be careful who they use and by that implication recommend. As for relationships being more important than money, you may be right, but building good relationships for Gurus is normally tied directly to their money and how they handle disputes. Michael does not seem to have done very well in that catagory. Your classic example of how a investor should handle his business certainly does not correlate to how a person who purports to be a guru and sell his wares is like an investor. I don’t think wares applies to an investor in this case, but it certainly does to gurus. You are also correct that only the state prosecutors have the detailed info. However, the charges are public record and can be obtained from the prosecutors. Lets hear some more from disatified or satisfied customers. Just my five cents.

Re: Michael warren - Honest or Not? - Posted by Linda

Posted by Linda on May 23, 2006 at 16:30:10:

I understand Mr Warren did speak at the Tampa Wealthbilders and took in about $23K that night and more to come in a one day workshop. Sad.