michaela - WI ???? - Posted by michaela - WI

Posted by michaela-CA on April 25, 2007 at 22:07:47:

JT<
so are you saying, he’s one of those studs, who’s outline I can see with bodypaint ;-). Hm…maybe I need to rethink the move :wink:

Michaela

michaela - WI ??? - Posted by michaela - WI

Posted by michaela - WI on April 25, 2007 at 08:56:49:

Michaela,

Just seeing how your name looks that way. Figure it is just a matter of time! Bring your parka, though.

Being that you have been criss-crossing the US, and now have more letters after your name than the average bowl of alphabet soup… how has it affected your investing?

Have you had to make any significant mind shifts, or have had to major flex to the local markets? Or have you pretty much niched and portabled your business so it doesn’t much matter?

Might prove insightful to folks as they move around, and you seem to have more experiance than most (ugh, at moving around) :wink:

Dave

and… - Posted by michaela-CA

Posted by michaela-CA on April 25, 2007 at 11:28:51:

michaela-GER-NY-FL-TX-CA-MI-GER-ATL-FL-CA
I’ve moved around a little, as you can see.

and no - I will never ever ever ever move again where there’s snow. That’s a very firm criteria of mine :wink:

Michaela

:wink: - Posted by michaela-ATL-FL-CA

Posted by michaela-ATL-FL-CA on April 25, 2007 at 10:56:28:

Dave,
as people who’ve read my posts know, I’m not real motivated by money ;-). So, I haven’t been able to get myself to go to work - lol. Still waiting for my quiet title stuff to finish (driving me nuts - Special master has mad ea decision, but it’s secret. Noone knows what it is. Supposedly he always does it that way. So, now it’s in the judge’s hands. Can be any day or 4 more months) so, I can sell my stuff in atlanta. I have done a little driving around and found some areas I want to farm. Have written out properties I want to investigate. Have been to the courthouse to become familiar with things there. I’ve noticed how good I had it in Atlanta, in regards to access to title paperwork. I could see it all - or most. Books for tax delinquent properties etc. Here I’d have to buy tapes and an expensive machine to read them. Or find another way to get that info. So, I’m still feeling my way around :wink:

Michaela

Unless - Posted by JT-IN

Posted by JT-IN on April 25, 2007 at 20:51:39:

He is really, really good looking… On 2nd thought, that wouldn’t be enough of a reason to endure cold weather, I agree.

Stay safe Michaela…