MICHIGAN and The ABC'S !!!! - Posted by Jon

Posted by Dick Chelten on October 10, 2003 at 09:09:32:

Suburb of Detroit

MICHIGAN and The ABC’S !!! - Posted by Jon

Posted by Jon on October 09, 2003 at 14:49:17:

I’ve went thru the Abc’s of Subject To and read many other courses and books. Plus on this site 24-7 for mths. I was wondering how state specific for MI are the contracts in the ABC’S? Is anyone using them here?

I’m mostly worried about the land trust and the warranty deed to trustee. Are they michigan specific or is there anything else i need to know. I’m taking calls and getting close to my first deal!

I’m pretty positive i can do a Sub 2 here just want to touch bases with someone in MI.

I know i should “HAVE A LAWYER LOOK OVER DOCS” but i’m pretty sure it has been done by someone here already and wondering what they came up with.

THANKYOU for any feedback

Re: MICHIGAN and The ABC’S !!! - Posted by Blane (MI)

Posted by Blane (MI) on October 09, 2003 at 23:48:32:

Jon,

I did a Sub2 but didn’t use their forms, as I’m also an agent and so had to use my broker’s PA, which fortunately set up for all possible kinds of financing. I didn’t do a land trust or warranty deed, as I ended up giving the property back due to prior basement issues.

Would like to hear where you’re at and the particulars if you don’t mind.

Blane

Re: MICHIGAN and The ABC’S !!! - Posted by Dick Chelten

Posted by Dick Chelten on October 09, 2003 at 20:00:26:

I’ve used the ABC’s docs here in MI. My atty changed the Warranty Deed, but that’s all. if you are interested in doing the subject2 business the ABC’s way, do yourself a favor and invest in Autoforms software the ABC’s people sell. It’s great!

Re: MICHIGAN and The ABC’S !!! - Posted by Tom (MI)

Posted by Tom (MI) on October 09, 2003 at 15:29:26:

You can do a Sub To in Michigan. As far as I know the ABC contracts are not geared towards Michigan. Can’t help you with the contracts because I paid money to get state specific forms.

Good luck,

Tom

Re: MICHIGAN and The ABC’S !!! - Posted by Jon

Posted by Jon on October 10, 2003 at 24:14:59:

Thanks Dick for your response and I also sent an email to you

Where you at?? (nt) - Posted by Blane (MI)

Posted by Blane (MI) on October 09, 2003 at 23:49:19: