Middle Man Money Making - Posted by J.Gray

Posted by rapheal spencer on February 05, 2001 at 16:54:57:

The technique you talking is called “wholesale buying”.Russ whitney has a course on it but i am sure you can find Information on it for alot cheaper. you might want to keep the amount you get at about 5k or less that way the buyer see’s a better deal, and good deals will have you wholesaling on a regular and repeated basis. distressed properties with motivated sellers should be your focus. GOOD DEAL FINDER make that your name. HAPPY HUNTING!!!

Middle Man Money Making - Posted by J.Gray

Posted by J.Gray on January 30, 2001 at 02:10:25:

I dont quite understand how to find a “fix-up” investor. I just read some material on how to find a forclosing seller, make him an offer for (lets just say) $80,000 then have a “fix-up” investor buy it from you for $90,000. This leaves him with a house he can fix-up and turn around and sell for $110,000. And I just walk away with $10,000 dollars profit in my hands.
I wasnt exactly sure if anyone knew the best way to do this. I know the profits are smaller this way, but if one were to do this multiple times, it could add up very quickly.
So if anyone knows the best steps and/or order in which to do these types of deals it would be most appreciated.

Sincerely,
J.Gray

Re: Middle Man Money Making - Posted by Bob Taylor

Posted by Bob Taylor on January 30, 2001 at 08:40:13:

J:
Whoever sold you the information you read sold you “part of a package”. They should have told you the “whole story”. Evidently they did not tell you the whole story. Get your money back, and, get a complete package.

Good luck, and, good buying/selling,
Bob taylor…Alabama