MR.Landlord newsletter - Posted by Kathy

Posted by HR on April 06, 1999 at 15:11:05:

Phil,

That was such a good recommendation, I think I owe you a whole bar! lol. Kathy, it’s a must and you will not only make your money back many times over, but it will save you much time and grief. Two thumbs up!

Best Wishes,

HR

MR.Landlord newsletter - Posted by Kathy

Posted by Kathy on April 04, 1999 at 23:26:22:

Has anyone here subscribed to this newsletter. Sounds pretty good and you get the free software to keep track of records.

Re: MR.Landlord newsletter - Posted by Joe Dahlin MN

Posted by Joe Dahlin MN on April 05, 1999 at 21:16:36:

I have been a subscriber for many years and have gotten many good ideas that have given me more dollars than the letter cost me. If you are going to be a landlord this is money well spent. Joe Dahlin MN

Re: MR.Landlord newsletter - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on April 05, 1999 at 14:06:40:

Kathy,

Mr. Landlord newsletter is a must if you are going to get into the landlording business. I have been a faithful subscriber to it for the past 8 years and have never been disappointed. Only Jeff Taylor can take a subject like landlording and sqeeze out every last detail involved in the business. The guy’s amazing.

Last year I set a fellow investor buddy, Hal Roark, onto the Mr. Landlord newsletter. Ever since he keeps on talking about buying me beer for life. Now if that is not a glowing endorsement for Mr. Landlord, I don’t know what is.

Re: MR.Landlord newsletter - Posted by Kathy

Posted by Kathy on April 07, 1999 at 21:01:08:

Thanks for your opinion. I’ll order it right away. In the 12 years I’ve been a landlord, I haven’t had a problem tenant until recently, but since he’s started making trouble he’s often the one informing ME of the laws, etc. I’ve learned a lot from him. I’m going to boot him out soon.