Mr. Russ Whitney--California RE - Posted by Bradley

Posted by Bradley on March 07, 2001 at 19:43:28:

Jim N- Thank you for responding. I would appreciate any and all specific information regarding Northern California?SF Bay Area applications and courses. Not much of California is as “crazy” as this, with multiple overbids and “no money down” unheard of. Are there any courses that address this particular market??? Bradley

Mr. Russ Whitney–California RE - Posted by Bradley

Posted by Bradley on March 07, 2001 at 19:00:40:

Mr. Whitney, Most of the “courses currently available” seem too broad in trying to cover all RE markets. California is one of a kind, and many of us would love to find material that was specific to California-and all of its intricacies. (SF Bay Area) Can you help???

Re: Mr. Russ Whitney–California RE - Posted by JimN

Posted by JimN on March 07, 2001 at 19:29:10:

Bradley, I’m sure Russ will add to these comments when he has time, but I would like to state that the W.I.N. systems mentor program has been in every major market in the U.S. and has had some of its biggest successes with California students.One of Russ’ most successful bootcamps is taught right in your home state. I’ll let him expand for you Bradley. Take care, JimN,Whitney/Mentor

Re: Mr. Russ Whitney–California RE - Posted by rw

Posted by rw on March 08, 2001 at 09:57:51:

Bradley,

Actually, you’ve said it all. Thanks for the assistance.

Russ Whitney

ps: Our Lease Option Camp is in LA. Several of our trainers are from and/or live in California. OUr live Mentors go to California all the time to help our students buy, borrow and grow their businesses.

Call one of our business consultants if you want further info. rw