Need a source for embroidered polo shirts - Posted by Pat (NJ)

Posted by Brent_IL on February 18, 2002 at 12:19:34:

I think they have higher minimums but you can try Aramark is your complete work wear and uniform provider.

How about the places in the mall that embroider and screen t-shirts?

What I would do personally would be to take a shirt to a store that sold high-end sewing machines, show the shirt to a salesman, and ask him if any of his customers had a business that would be willing to embroider a single short like this one.
Someone will offer to do it for you.

Need a source for embroidered polo shirts - Posted by Pat (NJ)

Posted by Pat (NJ) on February 18, 2002 at 11:36:18:

Does anyone know of an online source for single embroidered polo shirts? Most companies required that you buy it in quantity. I want to get one that says “I Buy Houses”
Thanks

Re: Need a source for embroidered polo shirts - Posted by RS (So. CA)

Posted by RS (So. CA) on February 18, 2002 at 17:43:44:

Along the same note as “checking with local businesses”, you may want to check out local shops that also sell high school letterman jackets.

Never thought I’d see that here - You found us! - Posted by Michigan Andy

Posted by Michigan Andy on February 18, 2002 at 14:38:47:

Geez, what a strange way to get business! I am semi-regular poster here, and my wife is a professional embroiderer. Pretty easy to have all of my “We buy houses” customized garments made right here in the house. Myrian uses Tajima commercial embroidery equipment, and we are happy to give you a quote. As a matter of fact, you’ll see some examples of her work at the convention, as her work is worn by me almost daily. Further, I doubt you’ll beat her prices. I’d love to see what prices you’ve gotten so far.

You can call us at (231) 865-6996, fax to (231) 865-8952, or e-mail to coquiandthedane@attbi.com.

Good luck, and happy investing!

Andy

Re: Need a source for embroidered polo shirts - Posted by Benjy

Posted by Benjy on February 18, 2002 at 14:20:15:

My fiancee’s mother does excellent work cheap, Oakleaf Embroidery, oakleaf17@cox.net just tell her what you want and when you want it.

Re: Need a source for embroidered polo shirts - Posted by GregNY

Posted by GregNY on February 18, 2002 at 13:25:07:

Try a local company. You can usually get better rates
when you are a local small business dealing with a
local small business. Also working with local companies
you can bring in your own shirts and pay for just the
embroidering. ALSO you can inspect the product from
start to finish.

Good Luck,

GregNY

Re: Need a source for embroidered polo shirts - Posted by David H

Posted by David H on February 18, 2002 at 12:44:09: