NEED HELP BUILDING BUYERS LIST - Posted by dick

Posted by jeff on July 16, 2002 at 16:52:12:

hmmmmmmmmm???

is that a question?

how abuot some specifics and maybe we can give some specific advice. what have you tried already? what has worked and hasnt worked so far? what type of buyers are yuo looking for? do you have any buyers so far, if so, howd you find them?

wuithout knowing anythign other than the fact that your looking for them, thers not alot that i can help you with. but heres my advice anyway snice i have never figured out when it is best to just shut up in the past, so i go.

put an ad in the paper that says you have a house that is similiar to the ones you want to invest in and include the way you want to invest. if you want rentals, put an ad waying you have a rental and need so much rent per month and so much deposit. fill in the numbers with your nitended numbers and see who calls. tell the callers yuo have already rented that house but you regularly have rental property and take their name and any other info your interested in and save that for a later date. keep track of these and you have a good buyers list started.

but as vague as this “question” is my vagueist answer would look somiething like this:

open the phone book and write down all the names, theres a good buyers list that doesnt miss too many people.

sorry for being a smarty britches, but fill us in on your setup and we’ll fill you in on your answer.

NEED HELP BUILDING BUYERS LIST - Posted by dick

Posted by dick on July 16, 2002 at 12:47:39:

NEED HELP BUILDING BUYERS LIST

Re: NEED HELP BUILDING BUYERS LIST - Posted by Matt

Posted by Matt on July 16, 2002 at 21:43:25:

Go to a your local Real Estate Investors meeting. You’re sure to find a few interested buyers there.

Matt