Need info on finding money partners.... - Posted by Charity

Posted by KennS on December 26, 2000 at 12:39:33:

I am more interested in short term (3-12 month) first position loans on single family residence. I will keep your email in case any of my buddies are doing commercial in CA.

• Kenn

Need info on finding money partners… - Posted by Charity

Posted by Charity on December 21, 2000 at 11:43:10:

I am going to start looking for some money partners outside of REI who just want a safe investment for their money. Does anyone have a letter or script that they use to explain to potential money partners what they would be doing? I am thinking mostly in terms of people who have money in IRAs, etc. who would be interested in being like a hard money lender.

Charity

Re: Need info on finding money partners… - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on December 22, 2000 at 01:43:56:

Charity,
I also am looking to pool my resorces with someone who can match my investment. However, I am looking to invest in apt.rentals. I am new at this and would like to hear if you get any Ideas on finding investors.

Re: Need info on finding money partners… - Posted by KennS

Posted by KennS on December 22, 2000 at 14:14:00:

What state are you in? I have funds available.

• Kenn

Re: Need info on finding money partners… - Posted by Tom

Posted by Tom on December 22, 2000 at 23:58:36:

Kem,
Thanks for your response.
I live in Fresno Ca.
What I am looking for is a small pool of investors who are willing to invest in apartment rentals.
I am relatively new to this but do own rentals myself which I manage. Two duplexes a house,and triplex.
Have you read “How to buy and sell Apartment Buildings” authered by Eugene Vollucci?
It was very informative on the subject of trading up with other investers. There wasnt alot of fluff but some real hard numbers and methods by which you can see really works.
Partners dont need to be in the same nieghborhood.
I would suggest you read it as it is the formula which I am intrested in using, that way you know were I am coming from.
Thanks again for responding.
Tom