need input brain lockup - Posted by Mark (WV)

Posted by G.Thompson on February 21, 2001 at 15:41:09:

If the agent won’t return your calls, call another agent in the city. Have them get you all the details. It doesn’t have to be the listing agent that shows you the property.

You may also want to call and talk to the boss/owner of the agency this realtor works for and explain they don’t return any of your calls.

Also, a call to the local Board of Realtors may help. If the property is listed, and you’re willing to look at it and possibly make an offer, and they have no offers, this agent isn’t doing their job.

I would simply call another agent to get access to the property. It would be great if you bought the property, asuming it was a great deal, and the listing agent lost out on extra comissions because they were so unprofessional as to not return your call.

G.Thompson
gthompson@hiresuccessnow.com

need input brain lockup - Posted by Mark (WV)

Posted by Mark (WV) on February 20, 2001 at 21:34:41:

need some input here and hope without getting long,Had a caller with a new home wanting out.Don’t think there is anything I can do for him so I need some ideas.He and wife are going final thursday,Judge has ordered house sold ,wife listed with freind of her’s for 140k owe 111k comps are 140-145k.House is 2200sf 3/2 fireplace full
basment on 1 acre.
Here is where the problem is :wife advised to remove his name from deed but stay on note ,he did this !Wife is loan officer at bank !

With these in mind is there any thing to do ?Wife is staying in the home with him paying the payment of 776 per .She said the reason she told him it would be better to remove him from the deed was because of his business and the possibilty of lawsuits taking their home.

I don’t think she is serious about selling (house rent freeand single what a deal ) but he is.Does he have any control over this ?

Thanks for your help in advance,
Mark

Re: need input brain lockup - Posted by info@hiresuccessnow.com

Posted by info@hiresuccessnow.com on February 21, 2001 at 06:39:50:

I assume you’re saying this is a divorce situation? I wasn’t clear on this.

If the judge ordered the house sold, and this is part of their marital property agreement, it sounds like the house must be sold.

Also, did the husband quit-claim deed the property over to his wife?

G. Thompson
gthompson@hiresuccessnow.com
www.hiresuccessnow.com

Re: need input brain lockup - Posted by Mark (WV)

Posted by Mark (WV) on February 21, 2001 at 11:43:10:

Yes this is a divorce.I don’t know how his name was removed from deed just that it was.Agent listing isn’t trying to sell she won’t return calls about property.