Need money fast! - Posted by Todd

Posted by tang-0-rang on March 14, 2000 at 03:56:10:

hard money lender might be the way to go.
just a thought.
Todd Williamson

Need money fast! - Posted by Todd

Posted by Todd on March 13, 2000 at 20:52:53:

I am looking at a SFH tomorrow that would be a cash deal. The home is in South Florida, recently appraised for 68K. Homes in the area are selling from 80K to 90K. The offer made to me is 45K cash by Friday.
I can have an appraisal and a title search done.
I have recently pre-approved for well above this amount, but time is short to complete the deal. If you can help, please email me. (I am in South Florida.)

Todd

Re: Need money fast! - Posted by YankeeBob

Posted by YankeeBob on March 14, 2000 at 10:20:03:

Use plastic! Use many cards if necessary. If it’s a money in the pocket deal or a quick flip. It’s IMPERATIVE you get title search and appraisal for you’re own edification. If it takes 6weeks to get the mortgage it’ll cost you approximately 1350 for use of the money. This little lesson was taught to me years ago by an old Italian Man (member of the Mothers and Fathers Italian Asociation). Also friends and family are another good source. Pay them good interest and sign demand notes. (Business is business and you’ll develop a good rapport for future needs.) Good Luck!
PS. I don’t like working within the parameters of other peoples time. There should be a way to extend the time limitations. Caveat Emptor! There are always other deals!