Need mortgage - Posted by Francesca

Posted by Antony Anenih. on November 06, 2006 at 02:35:10:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am the formal Minister of Works and Housing in Federal Republic of
Nigeria, My Name is Chief Tony Anenih. I am in position
of$20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million United State Dollars) which i intend
to invest in Real Estate and factory in your country.
I am looking for a reliable person that will help me to invest this
money. Kindly update me if you can represent my interest or if there is
any other lucrative Business in the area related to your field do not
delay to keep me posted.
Thanks for anticipate cooperation.
Best regards,
Chief Tony Anenih.
Minister Of Works
And Housing.
Tel:+2348052427616

Need mortgage - Posted by Francesca

Posted by Francesca on June 01, 2006 at 15:11:25:

Hi everyone,
I am looking to start investing. I live in NY and want to purchase houses in Atlanta for now. I have a discharged Chapter 7 (a year and half ago). A 6 family home was included in the bankruptcy. Last time I check my credit score, it was 596, nothing late since then. I have 3 credit cards and car loan and all payments have been made on time.
I have been in the same line of work for over 6 years and currently make 60K\year.

The homes that I am looking into are in the 130-150K range. I don’t have money for down payment.
Does anyone know of anyone can finance them. Please advise.
Thank you.

Re: Need mortgage - Posted by Devon Daughety

Posted by Devon Daughety on June 01, 2006 at 20:11:07:

DUE YOUR DUE DILLGENCE ON PURCHASING PROPERTIES IN ATLANTA. MY FIANCE HAS MANY FRIENDS/CO-WORKERS THAT GOT SUCKERED INTO THE “GET RICH SCHEMES” IN ATLANTA. One of his friends purchased a house that “appraised” in at $250,000… little did we know the house was not even worth $50,000!!! You might want to go down to the ATL area and check out the area’s you are purchasing… we had a driver who was from a bad part of Atlanta drive us around to some of the houses that his friends had purchased and he refused to get out of the car to open the door for us (because it was such a bad area he didn’t want to get out of the car!). Pleaes please please due your homework on Atlanta… there is a reason that Atlanta is the mortgage fraud capital of the world!

Re: Need mortgage - Posted by Larry

Posted by Larry on June 01, 2006 at 18:07:38:

I am in Atlanta and I can help you with the financing as well as provide you with properties that have tenants as well.

email me at larry.brown@circularteam.com

Re: Need mortgage - Posted by fran

Posted by fran on June 02, 2006 at 15:39:45:

Thanks for the advice. I lived in ATL for a year before moving back to NY. I am familiar with the areas that I am interested in and I have a friend (realtor) who’s sending me the listings.
I appreciate the warning.