Need offer to purchase/sales agreement forms for commerical property in state of MD - Posted by Linda

Posted by SCook85 on March 29, 2000 at 07:17:27:

Linda,
Realtors can give you a copy of a contract, the one you are talking to just won’t do it. For the type of property you are talking about you can use most any type of contract, and the standard MD contract will suffice.
If you contact me in my office at around 1:00 today I will be able to fax one to you (my standard MD contract modified). That will be the only time that I will be there. My direct line to my office is (410)444-7485.

Steve

Need offer to purchase/sales agreement forms for commerical property in state of MD - Posted by Linda

Posted by Linda on March 29, 2000 at 06:43:50:

Where can I purchase one or download from the internet?
Want to make an offer today.

Also, would the form be different for a commercial vs a residential property.

Can’t get a copy of the standard forms used in Maryland by the Realtors. Was told by a Realtor that I could get some generic forms from the local office supply store but they seem kind of skimpy and don’t know how they would work with a commerical property.

This property will be my home if I get it for the right price, but it is zoned commercial and it’s on a street with SFH. It’s one of those storefronts with upstairs apt.

Will the generic forms work?

By the way if anyone is in the Metro DC area of Maryland and wants to email or fax me a copy, I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks