New Hampshire Start Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAN IT BE DONE - Posted by Domenic Tankersley

Posted by Domenic Tankersley on September 24, 2003 at 22:22:35:

I will say this I lived in this area all my life and it been this way for a long time. Now NH is not as bad as Mass and I think it can be down. If I can’t do it in Nh I really don’t think its smart to do it all the way in another part of the world you know. But I will look into going to investment club and see what they are doing in NH.

New Hampshire Start Up!!!CAN IT BE DONE - Posted by Domenic Tankersley

Posted by Domenic Tankersley on September 23, 2003 at 23:12:27:

I Live in NH and the homes are going for 175k or more most of the time. What I am wondering is can this be down in my area?

Re: New Hampshire Start Up! - Posted by eric-fl

Posted by eric-fl on September 24, 2003 at 10:03:39:

I’m in Tampa, so don’t take what I say as gospel. But I think that NH, (and most of New England), are overpriced right now. If you go out and buy right now, I believe you’ll be buying at the top of a market there. I think New England is ripe for a price downfall (it’s happened there before). Probably less severe in NH than in MA, but those states are pretty economically linked anyway. I wouldn’t buy too much in NH right now, unless it was at a severe discount off of market price. NH is my favorite place in the country, and the main reason I don’t live there is - housing is too expensive. But again, don’t take my word for it, I’m not there. I would highly recommend however, to seek out some active investors and/or investment clubs in that market, and see what’s up.