New Investor - Posted by JP..HBG, PA

Posted by Bob B. on February 27, 2001 at 07:54:58:

Dear JP,
If you are from PA, I may be able to help you with your financing needs. I am a hard money lender. I loan 100% of the sales price of a property (no down payment required). I can turn a loan around in two weeks, and your monthly payments will be interest only (no principal). If your interested, visit my website at:www.rehabfunding.com , or call me at (610)667-9939.

New Investor - Posted by JP…HBG, PA

Posted by JP…HBG, PA on February 26, 2001 at 21:33:24:

I’m looking to get into Real Estate Investing. I know a few people who are in the Real Estate business and i’ve gotten some information from them on it, but I want to know what courses would anyone suggest I get to gather the most information possible on how to get started and maintain possitive cash flow. I’m looking at all aspects of the Real Estate business(ie. Wholesale/Retail, Notes, Landlording etc…) can you give me one or a number of courses I should check out?

Thanks JP

Re: New Investor - Posted by David Krulac

Posted by David Krulac on February 27, 2001 at 08:55:52:

I’m from hbg too. email me privately, if you like.

Re: New Investor - Posted by Bob B.

Posted by Bob B. on February 27, 2001 at 07:59:52:

Hi JP, I see that you are from PA. If you could use help with financing, maybe you should give me a call. I’m a hard money lender. My loans are 100% of the sales price of a property, and I turn a loan around in two weeks. Check out my website at: www.rehabfunding.com , or call (610)667-9939. Thanks! Bob