New Orleans Title 1 $ source ? - Posted by Perry K. Harris

Posted by Dave T on February 26, 1999 at 17:45:15:

I have the 1985-86 edition of the book. What do you want me to look up for you?

New Orleans Title 1 $ source ? - Posted by Perry K. Harris

Posted by Perry K. Harris on February 26, 1999 at 24:00:42:

Fellow investors, From a mini-seminar (2-3 hours), that I attended some time back, and put on by Wayne? Phillip’s? staff, I learned of a bank in New Orleans, that apparently is the king of volume, when it comes to doing Title 1’s. Seems a phone call in the morning, lands a check in the mail, that afternoon. Wayne is the author of a thick resource book, titled: How to do business with the government. Bottom line: I’m looking for a source, that does a HEAVY volume of Title 1’s, irrespective of locale, so long as interstate commerce is allowed with regards to same. Go get em team. Perry, Ill.

Re: New Orleans Title 1 $ source ? - Posted by Perry K. Harris

Posted by Perry K. Harris on February 26, 1999 at 11:26:16:

Hello Friends, Searched at Amazon.com for Wayne Phillip’s stuff. Found book titled: “How to get government loans.” Entered erroneous title in previous message. It’s out of print. Using search techniques to acquire book. Anybody got a spare ? Wanting leads to heavy volume lenders, of Title 1’s. Thanks, Perry, Ill… PS Funding is for my own domicile.(extensive rehab)

Re: New Orleans Title 1 $ source ? - Posted by Jason-DTX

Posted by Jason-DTX on March 01, 1999 at 21:37:45:

I found some out of date and out of print books at barnesandnoble.com, It might be worth checking out.
Jason