New to All of this. Looking for a mentor. - Posted by Jason Straw

Posted by Mark LaNore on January 10, 2001 at 16:57:29:

Jason -

Send me an email direct and we can talk. In the email, include your phone number (if you’d like).

Mark

New to All of this. Looking for a mentor. - Posted by Jason Straw

Posted by Jason Straw on January 10, 2001 at 13:57:55:

Hello, My name is Jason Straw. I am new to this whole REI community. Although I have read many materials in the past.
I live in the Corvallis, Oregon area. I am willing to travel to Albany, Eugene, Salem, and the Portland Area. What I am looking for is someone form one of these areas that has already achieved what I am looking for, REI success. I have read a lot of things in the past, including some of the No Money Down courses. But, I have never been someone that does well reading and then doing. I do VERY well when someone can show me how it is done. Is there anyone, or a group someone knows of, out there that would be willing to help mentor me. Take me under their wing and show me the ropes. I know I can be a success in the REI business, I just need to be shown the way. I have thought of buying the Sheets Course, or any other that is helpful. But, again, I would not get very far without a mentor.

Any help, or information, would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason

Re: New to All of this. Looking for a mentor. - Posted by phil fernandez

Posted by phil fernandez on January 10, 2001 at 17:14:29:

Jason,

Your best mentor is right here, the CREOnline Newsgroup.