Newbie trying to flip property that I found, but don't know the proper procedure. - Posted by K.Williams

Posted by RR Smith on February 18, 2000 at 05:20:18:

Your first deal is a commerical flip to a partner you still don’t know?
Please let me know if this works cause I JUST GOT TO TAKE THIS COURSE.
Data Search :>…>>> Title Company “flip” & partners
Search String = weasel clause, and or “Subject to”

Most plex renovations are at the rate $60-150 per square FOOT and take several months.

Search “commerical loan” & LTV

Good Hunting and hire a guide

Newbie trying to flip property that I found, but don’t know the proper procedure. - Posted by K.Williams

Posted by K.Williams on February 17, 2000 at 18:13:18:

Hi,

I need some help. First of I don’t have a course to help me with flipping this property. I just need to know what are the procedures in flipping property. I found a 2 flat old run down building ready for demolishing. The seller has a for sale sign placed on the outside on front of the building with their name and phone number of who the contacts are. I am a newbie and I need to know what should phone conversation be about. I mean what kind of questions would I ask and if the seller decides to let me buy the property to flip, how can I locate a rehab investor in that area? And where would I find a title company to do a quick closing? I really want to flip this property and it is in a very upgrading neighborhood where condos and new schools are being built. I thank everyone on their advice.

K.Williams

P.S Also how would I get the seller to place the property under a “risk free” contract?