next convention - Posted by Jake

Posted by Laure on March 08, 1999 at 08:49:11:

I would doubt that it will be at the same hotel… they couldn’t hold any more in their convention room… it was packed. Only JP knows about next year. She is the “Convention Meitster”. But you can bet it will be bigger and better. She seems to be detail oriented and very organized and in control. There was not ONE thing that you would say “geez someone wasn’t paying attention to this” They were even concerned with the buffet line and how the silverware was being supplied to us ! (didn’t mean to eavesdrop) That’s detail ! Very FIRST CLASS with us in mind all the time. Also, I might ad, the vendors and speakers that were selected were honest and trustworthy. I have been to a lot of conventions in my life, and it was more than apparent that great care is taken both there and here on this site to keep us from the unscrupulous teachers and vendors that infiltrate all businesses. HATS OFF, JP.

I gotta hand it to ya, JP. You did a bang up job !

Laure :slight_smile:

next convention - Posted by Jake

Posted by Jake on March 08, 1999 at 07:24:39:

just starting and could not go to the convention this year but would love to go to the next convention, What I was wondering is, does anyone know the dates for the next convention and will it be in Dallas? Thanks