NO bandit signs... penalties? - Posted by Matt KY

Posted by JohnP SFL on July 05, 2002 at 13:21:27:

Juan, This is the second post I saw where you mention your wife. I am now curious who is she?

Thanks

JohnP SFL

NO bandit signs… penalties? - Posted by Matt KY

Posted by Matt KY on July 04, 2002 at 18:46:52:

I just drove all around my town and found only 1 or 2 bandit signs (for weight loss pills or make money online). about 2 months ago, the town had them all over (none were real estate though). now since theyre all gone, im supposing that someone got upset and started taking them all down.

ive just printed up 25 signs. if i put them up, can i get in trouble for it if there is some kind of law against it? i dont want to end up with a big fine because of a $0.90 sign.

Re: NO bandit signs… penalties? - Posted by Juan

Posted by Juan on July 05, 2002 at 11:53:16:

I just posted an answer to a similiar question today, but I did just think of this. If you are hesitant about doing it, then try something else. My wife teaches how to do this business and she knows over a 100 ways to get motivated seller. One of my best deals was on a car sign I put on my car. I made $25,000 on a $10.00 deposit. It took me a total of 3 weeks to close. The car magnet cost me about $42, and I never worry about the authorities.

Banditsigns makes car magnets too.

Good luck,

Juan

Re: NO bandit signs… penalties? - Posted by Rob FL

Posted by Rob FL on July 04, 2002 at 21:08:02:

Or check out your laws at www.municode.com. Most likely they are illegal. Why not put 5 or 10 up and test things out? You can always play stupid if somebody gives you a hard time.

Re: NO bandit signs… penalties? - Posted by Matt PA

Posted by Matt PA on July 04, 2002 at 20:19:49:

Hey Matt,
Basically, you need to check with your local laws. Either ask a police officer or head to the courthouse to do some research. It was also suggested that you set up a web-based 800 number to make tracking you down a little bit tougher. Those town-clowns have probably never heard of the internet. lol. Hey good luck man and get those signs up. - Matt Hegedus