No Mobile Homes in My area, but want to inverst - Posted by 1 Fine Gent

Posted by marlone on March 19, 2001 at 14:47:50:

i have experience, and i am looking for an investor, i will find the deals, structure the notes, you collect all the payments, i will be paid by the downpayment i collect up to 1000.00 interested? plus read deals on wheels before you call me!
i live in florida.
talk to me!
thanks…

No Mobile Homes in My area, but want to inverst - Posted by 1 Fine Gent

Posted by 1 Fine Gent on March 04, 2001 at 20:17:53:

Hi, I am interested in doing some Mobile home investing, but the closest mobile home parks are almost 50 miles away, plus I dont know a dam* thing about the bizness. Is the 50 miles to far away to be practical? How should I aproach this thing in a practical and profitable way. I have about $20k cash to invest.

A little bit of education first - Posted by Tony-VA

Posted by Tony-VA on March 04, 2001 at 20:55:08:

I would suggest that you start by reading some of the “How to Articles” at this site. From them you may decide upon a certain strategy that you prefer.

You may also find that there are more parks in your area than you are aware of. I believe the website address is www.bigbook.com . You can run Mobile Home Parks within a certain mile radius of your home. You will be amazed at just how many may show up.

If that doesn’t work, or you decide that you prefer the paper end of these deals, I would suggest you start with Lonnie Scrugg’s book “Deals On Wheels” (about $30 at this site) as an intro into how many of us create mobile home paper. Then “Tin Can Alley” (also available at this site) by David Butler will tell you all you could ever want to know about mobile home paper and then some. This is an incredibly inclusive book/course that teaches you the ins and outs of investing in mobile home paper. If you don’t have parks nearby, buying paper may be a good alternative.

Best Wishes,

Tony-VA