No Money Down in Canada - Posted by KN82

Posted by Luc Lalonde on April 17, 2001 at 10:44:43:

I am 27 years old and looking for a new career path and I have always heard that anyone who’s anyone these days has made some money investing in real estate. I have recently bought Carleton Sheets’s No Money Down system and must say that I can see it beeing useful. But it is geared toward the US market. Any coursed or reading I can do to get this ball rolling in Sudbury Ontario.

Thanks Luc

No Money Down in Canada - Posted by KN82

Posted by KN82 on February 19, 2001 at 15:38:38:

Anyone have any thoughts or ideas on no money down in Canada???

KN82

Re: No Money Down in Canada - Posted by Dave R

Posted by Dave R on February 21, 2001 at 18:18:31:

There are more than 55 diferent ways you can do no money down in Canada. I have personally use dozens of them.Please contact me.
All the best.
Dave R.

Re: No Money Down in Canada - Posted by Jerry C.

Posted by Jerry C. on February 19, 2001 at 21:42:10:

Just use the canadian dollar thats practically no money down!!!

Re: No Money Down in Canada - Posted by Michel Payette

Posted by Michel Payette on March 06, 2001 at 15:57:43:

Hey Dave. I live in Texas, but still have ties in QC. Would like to hear how you do it upnorth: I plan to purchase properties in Canada using the no-money down system. Thanks in advance!

Re: No Money Down in Canada - Posted by Dave R

Posted by Dave R on March 06, 2001 at 18:24:14:

Hi Mike,Happy to share, but you know there in no one way to do nothing down.All i need is a story and i will tell you what tech. to use and how to do the deal.Always ask these questions: 1) How much mortgage you have on the property? 2) Can you hold back any financing? 3) How did you arive at your selling price? 4) why are you selling?If you can get me these answers i can help you better.Always get the story of the seller and this will give you the picture what to do.
Hope to help in the future.
Dave,R.

Re: No Money Down in Canada - Posted by Michel Payette

Posted by Michel Payette on March 06, 2001 at 18:41:54:

I really appreciate. Thanks!