Nolo or Bronchick - Posted by Harold

Posted by John on June 02, 2005 at 17:38:26:

Sorry I got confused. I bought the whole asset protection package. It is 4 seperate courses: Trusts, LLC’s,Corps and asset protection stratgys. I believe the seris is about $1000 but if you pay a lawyer 750 for LLC and 350 for a trust you paid for the course set. The good thing is it is reusable again and again.
Sory for the confusion

Nolo or Bronchick - Posted by Harold

Posted by Harold on June 02, 2005 at 14:56:05:

Have any of you used either of these courses to set up an llc. I have heard good about each. I live in WA and need to set up an llc and am curious which on would be better. Attorneys want to charge anywhere from $600-$700 plus the state fee of $200(approx). I can’t afford that. Any suggetions?

Also the attorney will draw up a land trust for $350 - $400. Is that a good deal? And can I have that done before I have my llc done, since I want the llc to be beneficiary?

Thanks

Re: Nolo or Bronchick - Posted by Harold

Posted by Harold on June 02, 2005 at 20:52:41:

From the research I have done it appears people like both. Is it a true assumption that Bronchicks is more real estate focused? That could make a difference. Are both state specific?

Re: Nolo or Bronchick - Posted by Sadi

Posted by Sadi on June 02, 2005 at 19:51:39:

Check Nolo’s book from Amazon.com click “search inside the book” or borrow it from your library, then if you don’t like it consider Bronchick.

Re: Nolo or Bronchick - Posted by John

Posted by John on June 02, 2005 at 15:46:44:

I have not used Nolo
I use Bronchick’s on a regular basis. When you buy the course you get all the forms necessary to complete and the cost is your states filing fees. You get trusts and llc, and corp paperwork. He explains what to do in great detail. It also has forms to be used in each state as all are different.
I am sold on his stuff if it does’t show. It is the best I have seen.

yes & yes NT - Posted by John

Posted by John on June 03, 2005 at 10:05:46:

:

Re: Nolo or Bronchick - Posted by Harold

Posted by Harold on June 02, 2005 at 16:00:32:

He has the trusts in the llc course? Does this mean I could just buy the llc course and would not need to buy his trust course to form a trust? If he has state specific forms and how to fill them out for each state that sounds very easy.