note? - Posted by Dickie L. Taylor

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on February 20, 2002 at 14:38:49:

Dickie:
What can you pay me for my 1999 Thunderbird out in the parking lot?(its nice and shiny)… Seriously, before any realistic assesement of what one would pay for a Real Estate instrument can be provided a lot of variables must be looked at;

Issues like:
Where is the property?, What is its current use? potential use?, zoning? what is already built out around the lot if anything?, What is known about the payors on the Note?, What was the lot sold with NO money down?, what is the payors credit like, their background?, their credit scores, etc.?

A competent Note buyer can quickly sort throught this maze of issues and formulate a realistic pay price for the Note you are holding, however you must work with that individual to assist them to assist you…

Otherwise, I’ll pay you $2,800.00 for your Note is the tyipcal response you will get from most folks. Now, Will You EVER CLOSE on the sale of your Note at that pricing threshold is the question?

To your success,
Michael Morrongiello

note? - Posted by Dickie L. Taylor

Posted by Dickie L. Taylor on February 20, 2002 at 11:08:42:

Can someone tell me how much I can sell a note that is on a lot that I own for ? the note is for $3,000 PV- $0 down- 15%APR-payments of 103.99 for 3 years? how much would a note like this sell for? Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You, Dickie Taylor

Re: note? - Posted by Christophr Marlow

Posted by Christophr Marlow on February 24, 2002 at 21:16:35:

Good afternoon,
I have a question inregards to real estate notes (seller carry-back). What is the best posssibility to find the personal seller’s contact number or address, or even better do you have a program that we could access all the information needed for notes.

Thank you very much for your time

Christopher Marlow