Oh, Atlanta - Posted by Karl (Oh)

Posted by Art (Louisiana) on March 03, 2002 at 09:00:59:

My son and I will definitely be there and we would like to meet you MH’ers, have dinner and share experiences. Let us know what’s up and when…

Oh, Atlanta - Posted by Karl (Oh)

Posted by Karl (Oh) on February 25, 2002 at 23:54:13:

Who are all the mobile home investors that are going to the Convention?

I know John Hyre, my very first mentor, will be there, I?ve paid for a front row seat to his workshop! (It better be good, John. I?m giving up a whole day of vacation to come see you, buddy.) When I first started, John gave me 20 minutes on his cell phone one day, and absolutely got me excited about this business! John, as you well know, you?re a god! I saw in a post that Bob McNeely, my other Ohio mentor, is also going. A few tips of your sound advice helped get me started down the right path on my very first deal. See you there, Bob! Who else? Dave Grulach from Chicago/Wisconsin, I know I didn?t spell your name right, but I?m expecting to see you at the bar that first night. Dee, you?ll be there, right? We?ll fight over who buys Lonnie his next beer, like last time! How about Joe and Rene from San Antonio? I shared mobile home deals with them at one convention. Seven months and 10 deals later, they took me out to dinner! And Dirk, I?ll just plan on staying up til 4am talking deals in the Lobby. Bring your entourage! And Lee from Nashville, I know you?re not reading this because you don?t bother with this site, but the two hours you gave me at the last convention were invaluable. I?m working towards the $1M in notes, you motivated me more than you could know.

I?m trying to get a gang from Cincinnati together, but its hard, you know, to go all the way to Atlanta for a Convention, you know, that costs money. Andy, Dave, Steve, Don, just get there, you won?t regret it.

Notice I didn?t mention anything about the speakers? Yeah, they?re terrific, but it?s the people you meet at the convention that really get you cranked to do deals.

So who are all the mobile home investors going to the Convention?

Karl Kleiner

Already booked, wouldn’t miss it!(nt) - Posted by Dee-Texas

Posted by Dee-Texas on February 26, 2002 at 14:33:31:

Count me IN - Posted by Tim (Atlanta)

Posted by Tim (Atlanta) on February 26, 2002 at 11:48:26:

I missed the last convention and have been dying to get back. Karl, y’all come on down. You know I’ll buy you guys dinner at the Cheesecake Factory again. So long as Hyre doesn’t go berserk on the waiters again!!! I’ll be at Hyre’s session too. I am planning on meeting Gerlach and some other MH guys around 5 PM to get a quick bite around the corner at the Ruby Tuesdays before John’s session. Karl and anyone else is certainly welcome to go with. I will try to find as many as will fit in the wife’s minivan to go. We just have to make it quick. I don’t want to miss a minute of Hyre.

Re: Oh, Atlanta - Posted by Brian, WI

Posted by Brian, WI on February 26, 2002 at 10:56:27:

Karl,

You mentioned Dave Gerlach from Kenohsa WI.

He, I, and 2 others recently started a real estate investment club(had 1 meeting and our 2nd is next Wednesday).

I’m working on my 1st Lonnie deal and will also be in Atlanta! I can’t wait!!! Yeah, I’m starting to do Lonnie deals, but am looking at other areas of RE investing too and like you said be able to learn from the non-speakers as well!

Dave’s already invited me to look him up Thursday, which I’ll do. I just have to make sure most of my “beers” are water or soda, cuz I really don’t want to be clouding my brain when there seems to be a wealth of information to absorb.

See you there.

Brian, WI

Full circle… - Posted by JHyre in Ohio

Posted by JHyre in Ohio on February 26, 2002 at 06:21:42:

Karl,

Thanks for the kind words. Now you are kicking my butt on Lonnie Dealing- you’ve truly built a machine down there in Cincy. You and your family’s success is well deserved…see you in Atlanta.

Hyre