One thing I have to say about this board... - Posted by Pavon Bailey

Posted by dewCO on December 04, 2000 at 22:52:58:

about your posts, Pavon, but they sure are a magnet for responses. Hopefully no more flaming ones!

One thing I have to say about this board… - Posted by Pavon Bailey

Posted by Pavon Bailey on December 04, 2000 at 10:05:22:

…is that everyone on here is helpful and knowledgable about real estate investing.

Let me tell you why: on several occasions I’ve had a problem with real estate. I posted the problem on this board and received numerous responses. All the responses came from a few pros (Piper, dewCO, Johnboy, etc.), some veterans with experience (JoeK, W Bronchick, etc.) and even some newbies. Sad to say, I also received some responses from people that clearly demonstrated that Ignorance is Bliss.

However, the people that did give me ADVICE and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism were 99.9% correct. That’s what I love about this board. You can get a good, wholesome answer to your problems.

Point? The point is that if you are a newbie and you have a question, someone will give you the right answer. you just have to decide which answer is right, as I have done in the past.

Take care and have a wonderful and productive day. And thank you all for contributing answers to my (and other newbies) questions on here. It is definitely appreciated.

Warmest regards,

Pavon Bailey

One vote for Pavon. - Posted by Brent_IL

Posted by Brent_IL on December 05, 2000 at 13:20:41:

I missed Gino?s message, but from the response, I guess it was negative. I want to state that IMHO, Pavon Bailey is a man to be respected.

Sometime ago, when Jim (could be someone else, not quite sure) suggested that he read more and post less, Pavon did an amazing thing; he took his advice. He didn?t retort, or try to justify his approach. Although unnecessary, he even apologized.

I don?t know Pavon outside of his posts, but I do admire his actions.