OPTIONS/CONTRACTS - Posted by JKF

Posted by Matt B on March 13, 2001 at 10:32:26:

You can find a good option contract at http://www.legalwiz.com/forms/Option.pdf

Good luck and let us know if you need any more help!

OPTIONS/CONTRACTS - Posted by JKF

Posted by JKF on March 13, 2001 at 10:23:38:

I asked this question on the Sheets message board and someone recommended I ask the question on this message board. I learned this technique from Ron Legrande. The seller is in a nasty divorce settlement. He has 90 days to sell his home per court order. It was listed with a realtor for the past 12 months, but their contract expired at the end of Feb 01. The reason his house did not sale is because it was priced to high. After talking to him and explaining what I do, he asked for my help. He has dropped his price considerably. He is giving me a option to purchase and in turn I am going to find a buyer and sell few thousand higher than the purchase price that the seller gave me. My problem is the contract. The Ron Legrande Quick cash course does not come with a option contract that I need to give the seller to protect myself. I called his hotline but they said I had to purchase the more expensive course in order to get a copy of the option contract. Would someone please help me? I need a copy of the option contract. This is my first deal and I really want to get it under my belt.

Re: OPTIONS/CONTRACTS - Posted by Ron-Va

Posted by Ron-Va on March 13, 2001 at 10:32:46:

I just got a option contract from the Legalwiz site last week.
That contract should take care of you as it is geared toward you the buyer opposed to the seller.

Good Luck!
Ron