out of town - Posted by jetjock

Posted by annie on February 28, 2002 at 06:03:27:

I agree the new toys are great, I would add the Two-Way to your list of new toys. It’s like e-mail in the palm of your hand. You can send messenges instantly using a hand held Two-Way or have the feature added to your cell phone of a fee. If you and you partner both have one you could be in constant touch. Scary huh! It is the 21 century.
Annie

out of town - Posted by jetjock

Posted by jetjock on February 27, 2002 at 15:21:36:

I spend as much as a week or two at a time out of town per month. Although I am working with a partner who stays in town, I feel like I get out of the loop quickly. Any suggestions on how to be more productive while on the road? Thanks

Re: out of town - Posted by Mark (WV)

Posted by Mark (WV) on February 28, 2002 at 08:21:21:

I’m out of town every week day every week, and was out for a total of 265 days last year, really the only time that I can call home time is weekends ,A laptop and cell with pager keeps me in touch and I don’t miss out on much!

use the new toys - Posted by Lloyd Cook, Los Angeles

Posted by Lloyd Cook, Los Angeles on February 28, 2002 at 24:36:57:

With today?s toys, fax, cell phone, e-mail, pager, etc, being out of town is the same as being across the street. You should not have any problems if you and your partner communicate with the new toys.