ow To Create Your Own Mortgage--and Sell It - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by Lou villar on June 04, 1999 at 24:04:56:

I have had poor results with American note. I have sent them numerous notes to be quoted and have not had any response. I have contacted them and am always given an excuse as to why they have not returned my calls. I refuse to work with a company that gives such bad service.

ow To Create Your Own Mortgage–and Sell It - Posted by J.P. Vaughan

Posted by J.P. Vaughan on May 17, 1999 at 10:49:49:

Over the past 3 1/2 years, the one article that seems to
have generated the most questions and controversy is my
article titled, “How To Create Your Own Mortgage.”

Although Terry and I have done this many times, I’ve been told
repeatedly that it can’t be done, or that it is illegal, or
that so-and-so absolutely cannot find a buyer for the
“unseasoned” note, and on and on.

We have just put up a banner for a company called “American
Note.” That’s EXACTLY what they do–they buy brand new,
newly created, unseasoned notes right out of escrow. The
money they pay for your newly created note FUNDS your
purchase and resale.

A dynamic and rather brilliant lady named Judy Miller owns
American Note, and they are PRICIPALS, not brokers. So you
can say “goodbye” to the broker upon broker upon broker and
the wannabe brokers who can never really fund your deal.

JP Vaughan

Re: ow To Create Your Own Mortgage–and Sell It - Posted by Craig

Posted by Craig on May 17, 1999 at 14:58:39:

J.P. so I am considering purchasing a home. I can create a with myself as the payor, and American Note will buy it from me? Or do I have to be the payee in order for them to buy it from me. I have yet to here of anyone buying notes from “payors”, who weren’t really just making loans. Your article seems to portray this as such. I understand that a person can buy and flip a property and create a note with the person they are flipping to as the payor, and then sell that note. Where you have confused me is how someone can buying a property intending to keep it can sell a note to someone. Doesn’t the note have to be sold by the person making the loan?

American Note - You’ll be impressed. - Posted by John Behle

Posted by John Behle on May 17, 1999 at 14:30:51:

Just wanted to put in my two cents about American Note. They are knowledgeable, creative deal makers. The background and experience represented there is impressive. I know the principles of the company personally and can attest to at least some of their training. I met each of them when they attended my 5 day training. Some were already in the business and others were brand new. They’ve all proven themselves to be agressive, creative dynamos in this business.

I’m glad to see them available here as a resource. It’s easier than me posting their website and numbers every couple weeks.