paper buying research - Posted by Eric

Posted by mary on October 05, 2000 at 20:44:45:

I got his tape also.It sure has excited me to the point I cant think about anything else.I also went to the court house.I have Real Estate knowledge and still dont know what to do.I want to start also.If you find out before me,will you help send me in that direction?

paper buying research - Posted by Eric

Posted by Eric on October 02, 2000 at 15:24:41:

Has anyone ever heard of JOHN STEFANCHIK? or Success Mortgage Investments? I got his book, read it, and watched the video. He talks about going to the courthouse to find the privately held mortgages, but I went today and possibly found the privately held mortgages, but could get the addresses to send the solicitation about converting to cash. Has ANYBODY had any luck with this. Thank you in advance for your time.

Eric

Re: paper buying research - Posted by Tara H. Figueroa

Posted by Tara H. Figueroa on January 03, 2001 at 17:03:47:

I thought I’d pop in my two-cents worth… Stefanchik’s materials work. I know because we currently have 15 deals working that are good workable deals that came from Stefanchik students. It really depends on what you put into the program. It’s not easy and takes some work, but it definitely can pay off in the end. Motivation is the key! Don’t give up and if you need help, contact the Stefanchik Organization, or if you have a “coach”, then by all means call them! Coaches can be very helpful in figuring out the “in’s and out’s” of this business. Good luck to you in your endeavors!

Market Saturation… - Posted by Michael Morrongiello

Posted by Michael Morrongiello on October 04, 2000 at 09:26:58:

John S. has been hawking “note brokering” and buying as an easy way to make money.His materials are VERY basic. The courthouse research is espouses is being use by many larger regional and national note buying outfits today. To a certain extent there is “market saturation” when a private seller held note is recorded and that note holder is solicited with upwards of 50-100 postcards, letters, telemarketed calls wanting to buy their note. It would not be my preferred way to market for paper given the immense startup costs, and investment of time and money. YES it does produce some predictable results but like most direct mail, the results are a very small percentage of your volume of mail sent out (typically 1%-2%). So to compete you must send out LARGE sums of mail.

John S. essentially trains “bird dogs” to find paper for him through his material sales to you.

To your succcess,

Michael Morrongiello

Re: Market Saturation… - Posted by Tara Figueroa

Posted by Tara Figueroa on January 03, 2001 at 17:09:46:

I thought I’d pop in my two-cents worth… Stefanchik’s materials work. I know because we currently have 15 deals working that are good workable deals that came from Stefanchik students. It really depends on what they put into the program. It’s not easy and takes some work, but it definitely can pay off in the end. Students have to be motivated, and they have to put forth the effort, but once the train gets rolling, they can do very well for themselves. As for Success Mortgage Investments, I think they are just great! But, then again, I am a little biased in that I work for them:)

Re: Market Saturation… - Posted by roy

Posted by roy on October 07, 2000 at 19:58:01:

John also markets a book titled “Court House Fundamentals”. Has anyone read that, and was it helpful to finding note holders willing to sell?