PARK MANAGER / BLOOD HOUND - Posted by Rich-NY

Posted by Philip on September 25, 2003 at 19:53:37:

you should become a campaign manager.

PARK MANAGER / BLOOD HOUND - Posted by Rich-NY

Posted by Rich-NY on September 25, 2003 at 17:32:44:

Hello out there…I need guidance! This business is moving along nicely thanks to Lonnie, Ernest & Chuck-NY. Found 3/2 Lonnie deal worked butt off and looking to sell for a nice profit. My ad got some lookers and I have one on the line. The PM wants a loan info listed in park rental appl. I think its more info than she should have with me guaranteeing the lot rent. We have a good relationship and she is starting to help me with my next deal. I am using Ernest’s Net Lease/Option Agmts. Is she overstepping?

Also my potential buyer’s mother says she will co-sign. With the buyer’s Empirica at 577 that sounds good to me…anybody got any advice on doing that or should we just dump the buyer?

Re: PARK MANAGER / BLOOD HOUND - Posted by Chuck-NY

Posted by Chuck-NY on September 25, 2003 at 19:30:25:

I have submitted those applications to “Valerie” and left those spaces blank. Also consult your attorney and I’m sure you’ll be able to tell the PM (if asked why the spaces were left blank) that your attorney has told you to keep those figures confidential. If she still insists then do as Doc suggested.

Talk all day but don’t say anything - Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV

Posted by Dr. Craig Whisler CA NV on September 25, 2003 at 18:58:00:

Its so hard to develop good working relationships with PMs that I would just give the whole works if she wants it. Its a small price to pay your permission to work in this park. As you said she is already starting to help you with the next deal.

Nothing says you have to give away any trade secrets, or that the information has to be completely accurate.

She may be trying to learn your business so it can become her business but you really have little practical choice. Give her the necessary information but think, long and hard, for ways to do it that won’t teach her your whole busines, nor make it look as profitable as it is. I’d just give her a few facts on a piece of paper but try to avoid giving her copies of your forms and contracts etc. Be as vague as possible.

Act like a politician, talk all day but don’t say anything.

Regards, doc