pennsylvania investors - Posted by d.newton

Posted by Charles B. Faust on March 23, 1999 at 19:59:09:

Rich:
See my post to Andrew Smith. I would welcome an opportunity to talk with you on RE investing. EMail me with your response.

pennsylvania investors - Posted by d.newton

Posted by d.newton on March 18, 1999 at 18:02:09:

I am looking for any investors in PA that have any experiance in TAX LIEN PROPERTYS. I am a newbie and have some questions concerning tax liens in my state. Thank you

Re: Pennsylvania Tax Lien Seminar - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on March 22, 1999 at 08:33:00:

You are in luck. On April 10th in Philly is a basic
tax lien seminar sponsored by the Tax Lien Exchange,
for details go to www.tle.com.

I’m from outside of Phila. How about you? - Posted by Andrew Smith (Phila)

Posted by Andrew Smith (Phila) on March 18, 1999 at 20:38:44:

I wish I could help you with the tax liens but I don’t know anything about them. I do flips & own a couple of mixed use and multi-family properties.

Re: pennsylvania investors - Posted by Donna

Posted by Donna on March 18, 1999 at 19:21:53:

I am also in PA and would be interested in anything you find out. Thanks

Re: I’m from outside of Phila. How about you? - Posted by Charles B. Faust

Posted by Charles B. Faust on March 23, 1999 at 19:54:52:

Andrew :
Are you still affliated with DIG? I used to be a member. I am employed full time as a information services professional(computer programming etc…). I also want to make money in Real Estate. My farm area is Western suburbs specfically Montgomery County(Pottstown, Boyertown, Collegville, Royersford etc…). What I need to do is meet with someone or a small mastermind group to get motivation,feedback and a kick in the pants on my RE investing goals. I also work my farm area regarding paper deals. My basic paper education originated with Joel Cassway and Bill Mencarow of the PAPER SOURCE. My Real Estate education source is John Schaub and Bill Becker although I have not talked to Bill in some time. The Pottstown area has an investment group but I found it to be unsatisfactory.
Thanks for reading this post.

Re: I’m from outside of Phila. How about you? - Posted by rich

Posted by rich on March 19, 1999 at 20:31:54:

I am also from outside Philly,around the Lansdale area. What kind of flips are you doing? Are you flipping to investors or are you looking for properties? E-Mail me.

Re: pennsylvania investors - Posted by Ben

Posted by Ben on March 20, 1999 at 16:37:33:

Check out Tax Lien Exchange (based in Pa.) at www.tle.com.