People going through divorce in VA ? - Posted by LOS

Posted by LOS on October 17, 2003 at 13:59:24:

Thank you for the advice.

People going through divorce in VA ? - Posted by LOS

Posted by LOS on October 17, 2003 at 12:57:10:

Hi all,

I am trying to start sending letters to people going through divorce and tired landlords.I live in Northern Virginia. Can anybody please tell me where to find people going through divorce and landlord evicting tenants? Is there any sites that sell these list or special newspaper you have to suscribe to? I looked in the newspaper and couldn’t find nothing. Is the only way to find this info is to go to the courthouse? Any help will be deeply appreciated.

Thanks,
Los

Re: People going through divorce in VA ? - Posted by Randy (SD)

Posted by Randy (SD) on October 17, 2003 at 13:12:29:

Tired landlords ? ok? call some of the properties listed in the paper for rent. Look for a rental agency in your area; ask if they have any owners interested in selling. Run an ad ?Rental property Wanted? or ?Tired Landlord? I?ll pay cash for your problems?Use your own creativity there.

As for divorces?don?t go there! Most divorces do not result in an immediate need to sell the family home. If ?He? has a new girlfriend ?She? is going to make him pay for the kiddies to stay in their home. If she is leaving and he has a problem, he probably won?t admit it.

Re: People going through divorce in VA ? - Posted by timeinvestor

Posted by timeinvestor on October 17, 2003 at 20:25:44:

Solid advice!