Peter Conti and David Finkel - Posted by walter_IL

Posted by mike Pick on February 07, 2002 at 09:42:10:

Sometimes we buy a book and after reading it we kinda discard it, thinking that it is too basic. Then we go back to it because something in the back of our mind says “read it again” I did this and found things in it that jumped out at me. I thought that since this is a basic book (my thoughts at the time)
that I had absorbed any useful information on one reading. Then I set the book aside for some time, then back to it again and then again.
Anyhow, I have re-read the book several times and I have found it to be full of great ideas. Although the book seems to be about L/O’s, when you get to the chapter about negotiating with the “Instant Offer System” you find that it is invaluable for negotiating a S2, a lease, or an option. The “instant offer” keeps you right on track when negotiating with the seller. Hope this review is ok to place on this part of creon. PS The book really is easy to read. I was just kinda slow in picking up the gold nuggets in it.

PS I do not know the authors of this course but do have some of their material. I also have many of the courses from all the other great authors on this board.
Mike

Peter Conti and David Finkel - Posted by walter_IL

Posted by walter_IL on February 07, 2002 at 06:27:26:

Did anyone here purchase any courses by these gentlemen? I am wondering specifically about their Protege Program and How to Buy Apartment Building with Little or No Money Down. It seems like noone else here offers courses on purchasing Apartment Buildings.

By the way, does Protege Program include the Manual on Purchasing Apartment Buildings?

Thanks,
Walter

Re: Peter Conti and David Finkel - Posted by David FInkel

Posted by David FInkel on February 07, 2002 at 11:18:53:

Just wanted to say thanks to Daniel and Mike for your nice thoughts on our book. David

Re: Peter Conti and David Finkel - Posted by Daniel Lewis

Posted by Daniel Lewis on February 07, 2002 at 08:52:48:

Hi Walter…

Don’t know about the courses themselves, but I have the book “How to Create Multiple Streams of Income” by them, and it is good. Their phone number (as on the back cover is 1-877-373-3737 ext. 725 if you wanna call and ask them

Daniel Lewis