Peter Conti / David Finkel - Posted by Aqeela

Posted by HR on January 17, 2000 at 17:56:34:

Aqeela,

I bought one of their real estate courses once. Set it back to the source I bought it from immediately. Absolute junk.

What to know what their materials are like? Imagine two guys who set up shop in their garage and basement, and then video and audio tape their presentation. O, they try cute tricks to make it look like a big presentation… like putting the camera behing one row of people (with only about 4 people in the row…Friends come in handy, don’t they?)… but it is absolutely the most amateurish production of business materials I have ever seen.

Enuf on their presentation.

As far as the info goes, EVERYTHING they teach is available here. They just regurgitated others materials with their own names.

I still think less of this anonymous, venerable source for selling their stuff. Total junk.

As a wonderful Carmelite monk once taught me deep in the woods of Nova Scotia, “Don’t read the good stuff. Read only the great stuff. It’s the only thing you have time for.” Great advice.

Good luck,

HR

Ps. Their mentoring? No idea. If it’s anything like their course, though, I want no part. Not even interested in hearing about it.

Peter Conti / David Finkel - Posted by Aqeela

Posted by Aqeela on January 14, 2000 at 07:51:15:

Has anyone ever heard of these two people? And has anyone ever used their mentorship program? If so, I would love to hear what you have to say. Thank You.