Phoenix Scottsdale folks can you help? - Posted by Bill in Vegas

Posted by Art on January 02, 2005 at 10:58:26:

These people are good agents in this area. I’ve known them for a long time. Although I am on the other side of the country. I would say its a very good place to start

Phoenix Scottsdale folks can you help? - Posted by Bill in Vegas

Posted by Bill in Vegas on December 31, 2004 at 02:53:02:

Reason I am emailing is have a friend moving to phoenix, he is a MD I have worked with and a dear friend for years he needs an nice apartment, close to airport, like with a pool, maybe and such? A place like where the pilots, and stewarts, and other amercian west employees might rent?

Appreciate the help.

Bill

Re: Phoenix Scottsdale folks can you help? - Posted by Art

Posted by Art on January 01, 2005 at 15:19:18:

Go to ;

Re: Phoenix Scottsdale folks can you help? - Posted by bill in vegas

Posted by bill in vegas on January 01, 2005 at 17:13:00:

why?

I love the city of Phoenix! Even better, Scottsdale however, if he needs to stay close to the airport i would suggest for him to find a real estate agent that specializes within the Phoenix and surrounding areas. That way if Phoenix isn’t within his price range and hes willing to go out a little more to get more of a place for his budget an agent could be a very valuable resource for that. Good luck!

I am available to help in any way necessary. Yes, I am a Realtor with Sotheby’s Intl. in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, but also a native to the State, an investor, a local market expert and have worked in management consulting and for the Governor bringing companies to Arizona from other States. Whether just a conversation, some thoughts or to work together, I am passionate about AZ and would love to speak to your friend about this location. Aaron Detzer at adetzer@gmail.com at any time.
Thanks and have a great day!